[Dixielandjazz] YouTube downloads

Clive Smith scousersmith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:59:07 PDT 2007

Dear all
I need some technical help. When I open up a YouTube link that a member has
included in a message (.e.g John Farrell's
link to a great piece done by Charquet & Cie March 10th - Everybody stomp)
more often that not the music stream conks out before the end - I think its
called "buffering". Whatever its called its enough to drive one to drink.
Hmmm, not a bad idea - make mine a pint! Is this an unavoidable glitch or is
there some way to defeat it? Can anyone enlighten me please?
Cheers
Clive Smith