[Dixielandjazz] 700 Sundays

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 21:20:10 PDT 2007

Jerry my friend:

How could you say that , go wash your mouth out with soap young man, as
my gramma would say.

Read only chapter 3,  that is like saying go see Jerry's band but don't
stay for the washboard solo,  :))  ha ha

Billy is a funny cat and has taken the time out to give us the
opportunity to learn more about him and his family and where he came
from.

Some of us do enjoy life and things beyond OKOM and just Dixieland
music. :))

Some have even been known to be astute scholars of Purely educational
Pornographic literature so I have heard anyway :))

Personally I always thoroughly enjoyed the editorials and articles in
Playboy, but my brother  wow was he into the pictures and cartoons :))

cheers,

Tom