[Dixielandjazz] Musician Jokes

Diann Franks swingbanjo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 17:34:10 PDT 2007

Did you know that banjo players are picky people.   Did you know that bass players never Fret.    Did you know that in England ,Drummers get paid by the pound.   Did you know that drummers are cymbal-minded.  Did you know that trombone-players just slide-by.   Did you know that guitarists  and vionlists just string-a-long.and saxaphonists think they're saxy.

Rick Knittel <knittelsportland at juno.com> wrote:  Q: What's the difference between a guitar player and a large pizza?