[Dixielandjazz] Scottish pronunciation (for Scotch lovers - the rest of you swine simply delete)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 21:19:45 PDT 2007

Hi John and right you are my friend:))

I do have a nice bottle of Metaxa, and one of ouzo, and one of Raki
 from Turkey and Strega and Sambuca from Italy, and some really pitiful
Aguardiente Antioqueno  from Columbia which I simply can't bring myself
to drink, wow does it need some help :))

I think this calls for a wee bit of the Metaxa, which I have not tested
for a while :))

Cheers,

Zorba wigginopoulous   :))