[Dixielandjazz] Argumentation

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:34:42 PDT 2007

Listmates,

Having observed insults, acrimony, epithets hurled in fits of anger and the
like, I am moved to stress that one element that unites us.

Basically I'm referring to chocolate, without which the planet would be
uninhabitable!

Think of all the wonderful songs inspired by chocolate! It surely warms the
heart!

Next time you sit at a keyboard and find yourself punching out invective
please pause a moment, open a chocolate bar and then have a wee dram of some
fine single malt and then resume your posture at the computer.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "This is not a suggestion, it's an order!" Gunter