[Dixielandjazz] Argumentation

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Mar 12 18:04:49 PDT 2007

Bill Gunter wrote:
> Next time you sit at a keyboard and find yourself punching out invective
> please pause a moment, open a chocolate bar and then have a wee dram of some
> fine single malt and then resume your posture at the computer.

What sound advice.  Here in Europe, we get the best of both worlds --
the best chocolate and the best single malt.

http://www.shopddf.com/ViewItem.asp?idproduct=4257

Unfortunately, this is milk (uhgg) chocolate.  [Editorial: I share
culinary tastes with frère Gunter, but think this product a mere object
of fad marketing.  I have this product in my kitchen ... unfinish.  If
this sort of melange of tastes interests you, I recommend buying a
bottle of Glenfiddich and a bar of good dark chocolate, then consuming
them simultaneously.]

All the best, Gary