[Dixielandjazz] Fletcher Henderson's "Wrappin It Up"

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sun Mar 11 12:18:40 PST 2007

Thanks, Steve, for the information about "Wrappin' It Up".

Unfortunately, due to the need for assigning priorities, nearly all my Benny
Goodman records are the small groups, with just a sprinkling of BG's big
bands, mainly because they're included on LP's and CD's with small groups.

I have to admit to a predilection for 7-piece bands (and smaller). I don't
know why this should be. It could be due to my inability to separate the
individual instruments in larger bands.

Cheers

Bob Smith