[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Writer Available

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 18:13:18 PST 2007

Just in case you need a jazz writer check out the broadcast email letter
sent by Scott Yanow today.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

SCOTT YANOW
1101 N. Sunset Cyn.
Burbank, CA  91504 USA

March 8, 2007

Hi there. Please excuse this form letter.

I have been writing about jazz for 30 years, reviewing
tens of thousands of recordings, contributing to all
of the main jazz magazines and writing nine books on
jazz. For more information, my website is
http://www.scottyanow.com.

I thought I'd drop you a line to tell you that I am
expanding my writing beyond reviews, articles and
historical essays. Now I am also writing liner notes
(I've written over 500 thus far), press biographies,
website content and press releases. Every artist needs
a good bio and an informative website, and every CD
needs well-written liner notes.

So if you need any writing done in the future, please
feel free to consider me.

And if you have a recent CD out that you'd like me to
consider reviewing for one of the publications I write
for, please feel free to send it along.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Scott Yanow