[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Drummer wanted OKOM San Jose, Calif.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 16:42:47 PST 2007

Subject: Drummer wanted OKOM

     Vintage jazz band in need of drummer

 Email  Reply to: jp at therhythmchasers.com

  Date: 2007-03-08, 10:16AM PST

  Vintage jazz band, JP & The Rhythm Chasers is in search of a drummer.
   Our style ranges from Jelly Roll Morten and Duke Ellington to Bob
Wills and Bill Hailey and the Comets. We need some one with chops but
also a strong pocket. Players like Baby Dodds, Sid Cattlet and Gene
Krupa come to mind.
   We do have quality gigs and practice regularly as a band. We are a
friendly group of guys based in San Jose. If you know this style or
want to learn it, feel free to contact us.
  Joshua Perkins
  Band Leader
  (408)661-6050
  email jp at therhythmchasers.com