[Dixielandjazz] What we lack

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Tue Mar 6 22:30:10 PST 2007

The Portuguse programmes are pretty awful and I would hazard a guess that
the Spanish are the same, and I find that most of the Americans programs and
documentaries are reasonably well made but with the voice-over commentary
written for ten year olds or younger. I must agree with Kash and Pat.

All the very best

Ivor