[Dixielandjazz] American TV

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 6 22:51:35 PST 2007

I think what Larry meant by good American TV, or something such as that, was
how much there is available of it now.  Good programming on PBS, much of it
the better stuff from the UK, lots of sports, history, cooking, gardening
channels and much more.

Sure there is a lot of trash on American TV.  But I have been in the UK and
seen a lot of trash on their TV channels also.

We get the best of their programming over here on PBS.

England seems to get the worst of ours.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird
and people take Prozac to make it normal.