[Dixielandjazz] New royalties for Internet radio

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 23:26:58 PST 2007

So what's so wrong with those numbers  they seem pretty much in line
with what most dixieland jazz listeners are willing to pay per hour for
Dixieland musicians. :))   But $3.00 a BEER AN HOUR IS OK. :))

It's all just a matter of priorities folks.   Not even to mention how
the hell guys like Ed Metz Sr. can EVER RECOUP THE INVESTMENT HE MAKES
TO PRODUCE A CD OF HIS BANDS CALIBER.   Hey Ed  if you sell them for
.75 cents each you might sell enough to break even in about ten more
years.   Unless the audience can find a free download site. :))

And While I am on this soap box  why the Hell is his band never Playing
on the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee ??   Oh I remember now!
they are Too good  so they must be too expensive.   Better to bring a
band from Lenningrad.  :))

Cheers,

Tom