[Dixielandjazz] New royalties for Internet radio

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Mar 5 22:45:49 PST 2007

I don't really think this will change internet radio very much.
Passing legislation is one thing; enforcement is quite another.
I don't believe the U.S Government has the resources to dedicate
to enforcing this ruling. The international community is another
matter altogether; they'll fight it even if it's little more
than a grassroots effort.

Mike