[Dixielandjazz] Stan Freberg Radio vs. TV

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Mar 3 17:04:46 PST 2007

     Here are the details of the 4-CD set (which i own):

_Tip of the Freberg: The Stan Freberg Collection 1951-1998_
(Rhino R2 75645, 1999, 4 CDs and 1 VHS tape, with an
illustrated 60-page booklet)

     Amazon.com has it for $59.98, and has a complete listing
of all the tracks.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a
**      snake, which I also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields