[Dixielandjazz] Broadband internet on the cheap (Jazz related)

snargi at pacbell.net snargi at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 28 11:54:15 PDT 2007

This is OKOM related because some of our listmates with dial up can't listen to some of the great jazz stations that are cropping up on the internet.

Listmates, this goes out to all our U.S. friends who are still using dial up. If you are in an AT&T area, you can get basic broadband for $10 a month. AT&T (formerly SBC Global) made this deal possible because an agreement with the FCC. They don't advertise it so you have to dig into their site to find it. I copied the link that will get you to the right page.

Go to the link,

https://swot.sbc.com/swot/promoLanding.do

and answer no (truthfully of course) to the two questions, click continue then input your phone number and click continue. You will be offered a list of broadband packages that includes the $10 deal.

Hope this will help some people,

Dave Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com/