[Dixielandjazz] Turkish delights

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:52:25 PDT 2007

Dan, thanks for doing that research, but....

This CD was copied from one checked out of the public library 5-6 years ago.
  It was loaned to me to do just what you did.  I recognize most of the
tunes, but there are 5 or 6 of the 19 I don't know.

Since Music Makers doesn't hold much of Turk's catalog anymore, I have a
feeling it was a last-ditch attempt at making some $$ before the catalog
went elsewhere.

Still looking...

steve