[Dixielandjazz] Turkish delights

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 18 14:24:55 PDT 2007

Not so.  Ted Shafer's Merry Maker's label has a decent amount of the Turk
catalogue, and continues to hold copyright and issue.  Do a search at
www.worldsrecords.com for his label and see what's out there...,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.