[Dixielandjazz] Small World

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 07:09:12 PDT 2007

Got this note from the parents of the bride. Anybody know trombonist Peter
Beilmann mentioned below? He recorded with Nichols as well as Wingy Manone.
Any spories I can relay to the Bride and her mother?

Wedding is July 15.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Good morning Steve,

Karl and I are so happy to hear that your band is playing at our daughter's
wedding in new hope. we are very anxious to hear all of your music. my uncle
(Heidi's great uncle) was Peter Beilmann (trombonist). he played with Ted
Weems, Perry Como, and was one of the original 5 Pennies with Red Nichols.
Wondered if you had heard of him. Anyway we are fond of Dixieland jazz and
can't wait to hear all of the wonderful music. Which brings me to the reason
I am writing to you.  please let me know where to mail the check for the 25%
deposit.

Once again, thank you.

Regards,

Marilyn and Karl Hischmann