[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman small group CDs

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 10:25:08 PDT 2007

Larry;

Most of these recordings, as Bill and I have mentioned, are out of print and have been for a number of years. However, other labels have taken up the slack and have released the recordings in which you're interested. For example, go to the Worlds Records website:

www.worldsrecords.com

and do a search for "Benny Goodman". You'll find a lot of CDs to break your budget. In some cases, you may have to accept some of the big band sides in order to get the small group recording of your heart's desire.

Stan
Stan Brager