[Dixielandjazz] Hobby Musicians

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 06:29:25 PDT 2007

    Thanks for the response, Larry. I appreciate
where you are coming from, and realize that my
post was a bit of an oversimplification ... If I
had played 50 years ago as I do now, I would
probably have set my sights on a music career ...
but I am, for better or worse, a senior citizen
hobby player and fan ... so far I haven't reached
the level where marketing and the marketplace are
real factors ... and when I do go to other live
music, thank goodness there are pros like you and
others on this list who can show me how good it
can be played. OK, back to lurking and riffing in
the garage now ...
;^)

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

--- "Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis"

=== message truncated ===