[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald: Club 7 at the Firehouse Lot.

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 08:10:19 PDT 2007

Club 7 at the Firehouse Lot.

    >http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2
     >0326 0950 This is a long URL.  Be sure to get it all on one
    l>ine.  --Bob Ringwald K6YBV

    Bob:: I got the URL on one line, but it brought up

           http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.videos&undef=1

    for reasons unknown to me.

    When referring to a Web address that's as long as the one you showed us,
    it's always better to go to

         tinyurl.com

    and enter the long address there.  At no charge, they'll provide you
    with a short ("tiny") address that will get one to the same
    destination as the longer one, and avoid the problems that are
    associated with different word-wrap behavior of different recipients
    reader software.

    I had tinyurl.com process the URL you posted, and it gave me

          http://tinyurl.com/3eyd2y

    which takes me to the same place, not, I believe, the one you
    intended.

    Always enjoy your posts, and your playing (we met at Moodus, CT, 2
    years ago).

    Larry Swain
    Backup pianist of the last resort, Greater Boston area