[Dixielandjazz] King OLiver on Archeophone

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 29 18:28:27 PDT 2007

>>>I'm sure my dear friend John RT would have approved of the Archeophone
set.<<<

I guess what I'm saying is, that now John RT is gone, we have no concrete
idea of what he would've thought of the new set, and the new set, in my
humble opinion, is not any better than his.  A great attempt which he
would've applauded, but would've he necessarily have thought that those
pathetic groves had yielded anything he hadn't gotten out of them already?