[Dixielandjazz] Notice for William "Bill" Gunter

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 13:50:50 PDT 2007

Thanks, Jerry. In case some are not opening the link for whatever reason, I
thought I would paste Bill and the family's wishes that any tributes or
donations go for jazz youth education.
Ginny
In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent in Bill's name to the Sacramento
Traditional Jazz Society Foundation, 2787 Del Monte Street, West Sacramento,
95691, in support of youth jazz education.

In a message dated 7/20/2007 10:41:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,