[Dixielandjazz] RIP Bill Gunter

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 20 18:12:08 PDT 2007

I too will miss Bill on the list. Never met him and just the other night finally enjoyed him in action on YouTube.
I have enjoyed his knowledgeable comments(and 'off-list' responses) and have observed the sterling qualities
mentioned by others who knew him personally. I wish I could have met him.

Smooth sailing on your "Journey To The Sky" Bill. And I am sure the answer to your wish
"I Hope Gabriel Likes My Music" will be a request for at least "one more once."
 "swing upon a star", mate. May we meet "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

Craig Johnson