[Dixielandjazz] An interesting thing I've noticed re Bill's passing.

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 20:53:34 PDT 2007

Hi Mike:

Me thinks that Bill  Gunter was akin to another great American  who never met a stranger he did not like, only a friend he had not met.

And the posts of the day certainly bear that out,  we could all but hope we depart the DJML in the same way, with never a disparaging word.

R.I.P.   Bill   Many of us will miss you even more in the coming days as it sinks in that you have gone on to play washboard with the big band in the sky.

Is that all there is ?  yes sadly folks that is all there is from our Buddy Bill, and we were all lucky to have had him for a friend for so long :))

Regretfully,

Tom Wiggins