[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter RIP

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 11:51:01 PDT 2007

Sad news indeed Bob:

Bill had a good run and made many friends around the world, and entertained a lot of folks in the process.  I will miss him, and his wit, a nice man indeed.   We differed politically and business wise sometimes but we got around those issues and still were happy to meet each other on the often too rare occasions over the past few years.  Please give my condolences to Bev and his family and make sure they pack that washboard for the trip, St. Peter might not let him in without it.  :))

Sadly,

Tom Wiggins