[Dixielandjazz] Old Guys

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Jul 19 11:46:44 PDT 2007

Night before last one of the local news guys  was doing a bit on a festival we have here and the line that jumped out was that the water front entertainment was "no longer a couple of old guys,wearing straw hats,  playing banjo's"

What a slap, I know the two guys that do exactly that down there and they are world class good at what they do.  This is to say nothing of taking gigs down on the levee myself occasionally.  Oh well at least he didn't say two fat old guys --- then he would have been talking about my duo.

I wonder if Bobby knows he hit the news - sort of.
Larry
St. Louis