[Dixielandjazz] Alan Cooper - 'I Wann Be Like You'

Cliff Harper cliffh at tcp.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 17:39:43 PDT 2007

LO Listmates and fans of the Kenny Ball recording of "I Wanna Be Like
You" - reference my earlier posting concerning Alan Cooper's forthcoming
appearance at Sandy Balls Holiday Park, Godshill, near Fordingbridge,
Hampshire, UK - ( 7pm Sunday 15th July), sincere apologies for a typo
with the telephone number to call for information - it should have been
01426 657466 - somebody pass me the sackcloth and ashes, please.

Regards,

Cliff