[Dixielandjazz] Floyd Levin

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 11:17:01 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/31/2007 8:31:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sbrager at socal.rr.com writes:

Several  of you have asked about the funeral services for Floyd Levin, I've
just  checked with Mt. Sinai who will be handling this and they stated that
the  arrangements have not be finalized. I'll let you know when I find
anything  out.

Stan
Stan Brager

--------

My name is Dennis Levin, Floyd's son, and I have some very
sad news  to report. Last evening [Monday, January 29th, 2007] at
9:30PM, my father  returned home with Lucille from dinner and suffered a
massive
heart-attack. He was pronounced dead  immediately.

He had not been in ill health and his death  is a shock to
everyone.

I am with my mother around the  clock, along with the loving
assistance of my wife Susan, Floyd's grandson,  Marc, his wife Stacey and
their
daughter Sydney Ashton. for which Floyd  was so proud to be a
great-grandfather
to her.

We  are thankful for the years on this planet he graced our
presence and haven't  even begun to consider what life will be like without
him
as the leader  of our family. He will be severely missed.

Funeral  serivces will be at Mt. Sinai
in the Hollywood Hills this Friday afternoon  [February 2nd, 2007] at
3:00PM. Please call
Mt. Sinai for  directions.
Their telephone number is:  800-600-0076.

You are encouraged to visit  www.FloydLevin.com to share your
condolences with the family and any memories  of your life with Floyd and
Lucille. These stories will undoubtedly be a  source of comfort to Lucille
during this very trying  time

In lieu of flowers, Lucille asked that donations be  made to
the National Heart Association or Alzheimer's Association. If you  wish to
send
cards and letters to the family, please send them c/o Susan  and Dennis
Levin, 137 N. Larchmont Boulevard, #186, Los Angeles, CA  90004.

Thank you for your prayers,

Dennis  Levin and Family