[Dixielandjazz] Back from Fresno.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 29 15:22:32 PST 2007

Well, I actually did hobnob quite a bit with Scott.  If you saw a
long-haired, greybearded fella periodically talking with him, that was me.
(Talked me into buying the Condon Mob on Mosaic, he did!),
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org