[Dixielandjazz] Back from Fresno.

coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 15:18:25 PST 2007

It was a wonderful festival.  Great lineup of bands.  We stayed until the last of the wind-down dinner.   And in support of the good Father Mike, we've been watching Mighty Aphrodite since they first became a band and they do nothing if not improve each time we see them.  (You go girls!)

 Father Mike, Scott Anthony & I were hoping you'd come up and say hi when he was playing with Schulz's band.  Be sure and do it next time you're at a festival where he's playing!

Regards,
Karen Brooks
Pacifica, CA
From: "Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon" <mjl at ix.netcom.com>