[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic's Condon Mob set.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 28 21:06:12 PST 2007

Never mind.  As always, a little research goes a long way.  The specifically
Condon Mosaic set went out of print ages ago.  This is merely the "related"
set.  But I understand it's good, nonetheless,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org