[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic's Condon Mob set.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 28 20:43:45 PST 2007

I've spoken with several who claim this set is incredible, but I've got a
(basically stupid) question:  the write-up at the Mosaic site talks about
what the set "includes", but at no point does it specifically say it
includes Eddie's 1950s Columbia LPs.  It obviously can't UNinclude them, but
it seems stange that it lists all the other, non-Condon sessions, but no
specifically Condon ones.  Dumb question, I know.  But obviously it includes
Eddie's '50s LPs?  Please advise!,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org