[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic's Condon Mob set.

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sun Jan 28 21:25:12 PST 2007

Hi Mike. The 50's Columbia Condon's were a separate set of, IIRC, 6 CDs.

The Condon Mob set has all sorts of other bands, incl. Jimmy Dorsey's
small band. Lotsa good stuff.

Mosaic's website catalog gives general descriptions, but each set has a
link to the complete discography that's in the book.

--Sheik