[Dixielandjazz] IAJE - TJEN - Some thoughts.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 12:52:33 PST 2007

Folks:   As I have tried to explain in this thread previously,  I am
not a Teacher Hater at all, I have been trying to show the enormous
Problem that exists across this country's education system relating to
music.  Not just OKOM, even though it is suffering greatly as a result
of the overall problem with the SYSTEM and the Politics involved and
foisted upon the teachers.

Hence many of the Better and or Good Teachers got fed up with it and
retired or simply quit and left the system to it's own ill-fated devices
which we are now experiencing the fall out from and will do so for a
lot longer as the problem multiplies.

I am merely saying that the System is badly broken and needs to be
fixed or dumped and a new plan put into action.

Remembr the "New Math" don't you well we saw what that did for the
educational system,  the old one was not broken but some genius decided
we needed to fix it anyway.

Musical content:   "Teach Me Tonight"   but Somebody please teach me
Right !

Kids will soon get their musical education the same way they do their
Sex education, in the back seat of chevrolets in the darkest part of
town.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins