[Dixielandjazz] Blanks and Records

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 08:57:15 PST 2007

I think I have the answer to Marek's difficulties posting, well, at least
this is why my last try didn't go through.

HTML, baby, HTML.  Turn off Rich Text Editors, HTML formatting, whatever the
phrase is for your mail editor.  I'm using a different PC this weekend, and
that's what I get for visiting family!  Of course, Marek may have tried that
already.

But, to the topic of LP storage.  Guitar shops still sell little practice
amps, 10-15 watts, and that's what I've had my vinyl in for 10 years now.
Just maybe, the boxes are slightly different sized now, but the Crate and
Fender boxes from 10 years ago were perfect.  They hold 20 each, and they
were free.  Get thyself to a banjo shop that also sells modern
monstrosities.

;)

steve "now, let's see if this really worked" hoog