[Dixielandjazz] Sad update - RE: At The Devil's Ball waspulling a Buxtehude

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jan 19 20:51:56 PST 2007

I have moved my LP collection.  I can't remember how many LPs in each box
but because of the weight, I would not use any boxes larger than 12X12.

I'll guess that it would take you about 33 boxes.  When you fill up one box,
please let us know how many LPs filled it.  I would be curious.

--Bob Ringwald