[Dixielandjazz] Sad update - RE: At The Devil's Ball was pulling a Buxtehude

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Jan 19 20:46:36 PST 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieterich_Buxtehude

sounds interesting...

BTW, since you brought up moving records - does anybody know the best
way to estimate how many boxes I will need to store my 3000~ LPs for
a while? I am guessing that a 12x12x6 inch box would be the best size
(not too heavy when loaded with records.)

The last time I moved my collection was in car load by car load in
larger boxes. I don't want to do that again!

Dave Richoux