[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Definitions/categories

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 18:52:37 PST 2007

And that's only part of the story.  His web site is American Music  CARAVAN.
One of his groups is SULTANS OF SWING.  Several groups have  the name Sheik
in the title.  Why, why, why? :?).  I have never ask  Dave why, but I deduced
there was a relationship between his titles and his bio  which is on the page
copied here.  Scroll to the bottom for his "real life"  bio.  But as I was
skimming his music bio (again), I just noticed that he  "hates" ride cymbals-- and
have now given him even more esteem that he already  had for being so helpful
to me on several occasions over the past couple of  years.
>_http://americanmusiccaravan.com/davepage.html_
(http://americanmusiccaravan.com/davepage.html) <

Ginny

In a message dated 1/13/2007 6:45:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,