[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Definitions/categories; Infidels

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 19:13:09 PST 2007

Holy Mallowly Bat Man:

we are one :))

GUESS THAT would include a lot of Jazzers both players and listeners
Heh DAN?

LIKE REV. TOM -BOB   AND Deacon- Bob Romans, and of course would
include SHEIK Littlefield, and FR. Mike, for sure.  As all beer
swillin' Tuba players .

How about Chick Singers ?? are they included or do they have a category
for them all by itself ?  :))

Cheers,

Rev. Tom Bob

Musical content: just to make it legal:   "I Believe"