[Dixielandjazz] Gene Sheldon - Tenor banjo comic master

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jan 1 21:13:20 PST 2007

It drops the volume and mellows out the sound.  The closer to the bridge you
play the harsher and more tinny the sound.

Check out the placement of the pickups on an electric.  The ones closest to
the bridge have a much more metallic sound and pickups closer to the neck
are more mellow.
Larry
St. Louis