[Dixielandjazz] New website

JOHN FARRELL stridepiano at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 13 10:03:41 PST 2007

A quick note to advise everyone that I have a new website http://www.stridepiano.co.uk/ which became necessary when I switched to broadband. My FTP settings went haywire, nothing I did would coax it back into a functioning mode.

  The previous site is still in operation but as I can no longer upload to it there will be no further updates with new midi files.

  My grateful thanks to the several listmates who contacted me with advice, in particular Kelly Ringwald and Tony Davis (Tony is no longer on the list but I'm sure that Judy Eames will pass on my appreciation to him).

  John Farrell

  My grateful thanks