[Dixielandjazz] Playing For Free

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 22:57:23 PST 2007

Now that is fine Bob, and a whole lot different than playing for a
fundraiser for somebody for free when everything else is being paid for.

That Radio or TV show is not only great promotion for you it is also
quite possibly tax deductible if you do it correctly and you can also
sell CDs from it, so it is then deductible as paid advertising if you
handle it correctly on your schedule C business return.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins