[Dixielandjazz] Canvas Dress (was: lyrics query)

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:57:55 PST 2007

Thanks to John P Birchall!!!!!!!

A Canvas Dress
    a New Orleans song !!

     A canvas dress & a bouquet of daises
     These things remind me of you
     An old boxing glove make me think of our love
     & an old sweat shirt that's been torn in two
     Those screams in the night how they gave me a fright
     Those men dressed in white as they held you so tight
     A cottage for two with a fishmarket view
     These things remind me of you oh yea baby
     These things remind me of you