[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics query

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Thu Feb 8 19:11:30 PST 2007

Ernie Carson did this song (with lyrics) on a LP (GHB-125) "Ernie Carson &
his Original Cottonmouth Jazz Band - At The Hookers' Ball" .
The song was called "That's What Reminds Me Of You" and was written by
Herman Foretich.
It has since been reisued on CD (GHB BCD-125) and the song title has changed
to "A Canvas Dress".
I have not transcribed the words yet.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia