[Dixielandjazz] Birthday Boy

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 10 15:36:27 PST 2007

> Bill Haesler wrote:
>>> Looking for lyrics to "An Old Canvas Dress" or whatever the actual title.

Dear Don,
Have a great "Happy Birthday", notwithstanding the extreme winter conditions
in the 'backwoods'.
We are thinking of you and will raise our glasses and have a drink for you
at the pub later today.
John 'Darkie' McCarthy has asked me to convey his best wishes too, and
fondly recalls the memories, jam sessions and hospitality extended to the
Bob Barnard Band those many years ago in the US.
Kind regards,
Bill (on behalf of the DJML Australian contingent).