[Dixielandjazz] Focus or free-form?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 21:46:30 PST 2007

Hello Martin:

welcome to the list,  you don't need to have a band or even be a
disgruntled musician to have a good time here, we have a great group of
folks that do indeed have a lot of fun most of the time.  Yep once in a
while somebody gets a burr up their arse and it gets ugly for an hour
or so but we usually work it all out and kiss and make up quickly.  :))

Don't take you position too lightly either, you might end up on a
committee to hire bands one day and the things you get privy to on this
list could be very very valuable and beneficial to the overall
professionalism of the industry.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band