[Dixielandjazz] Selling your organ for Sax

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 00:47:26 PST 2007

I can totally relate to that,  I have sold Sex my entire musical career
to buy instruments and play my music, that is what makes music such a
Noble Profession, and hey don't laugh, just last week a guy offered me
fifty bucks for my $500.00 Bass drum.  But I can't sell it yet, I am
still working paying gigs to pay it off.   I figure another ten twenty
years tops it's all mine :))

And some day it will be auctioned off on this list for probably 60 or
70 bucks, if the washboard comes with it. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins