[Dixielandjazz] Plastic Horns - Was Grafton Sax

Mike C. mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Feb 6 15:40:57 PST 2007

Almost every clarinet player in from middle to high school played plastic vito clarinets. The "real good" players play
em too, every though once and awhile one of them would have a wooden buffet clarinet that their parents bought for
them. One kid had a really old clarinet that he said was of the albert system.

Mike