[Dixielandjazz] Japanese jazz lovers

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 15:54:02 PST 2007

There is a second hand record shop in nearby Greensboro here. The stock is
good, but the prices rather high. After complaining to the manager he  informed
me that if I didn't buy the records "the Japanese will."

Seems that many of the executives from the Konica factory nearby are jazz
fans, and regularly raid his stock for Dixieland. Sadly, the huge plant has
closed. But maybe now he will be more reasonable in prices  for us low  income
Americans.

                                                      Ted